Its usefulness is obvious, because in addition to finding the optimum solution, it also allows significant cost savings, as it allows the installation of the required equipment sizes with the exact parameters, eliminating the need for oversizing.
Benefits of numerical simulation:
- Using realistic spatial models
- Use of all basic design data
- Accurate modelling of complex heat and mass transfer processes, airspace mixing
- Transparency of system-level operation
- Uncertain designs and operations can be avoided